1. Wear protective glasses when operating on a wheel machine.
2. Do not operate on a wheel machine without a shield or glass shield or vacuum cleaner.
3. After the sand turbine is started, it must be idled for 2 to 3 minutes. After the wheel is running normally, grinding can be carried out.
4. The distance between the shelf(knife holder) and the grinding wheel can not be too much than 3 mm, otherwise the grinding part can easily be rolled into the grinding wheel, causing an accident.
5. When grinding tools or workpieces, do not apply excessive force; The pressure must not be too great. You are not allowed to hit the wheel.
6. The wheel must be kept dry often, and no water is allowed. After the water is wet, the balance is lost and things disperse.
1. Before the wheel is installed, it should be checked to see if there is a crack and hit the wheel with a wooden hammer. Listen for abnormal mute sounds. If so, the wheel can not be used to avoid the injury caused by the rupture of the wheel.
2. The wheel should be idled for more than one minute for new installation or use every other day. If everything is normal, it can be used in accordance with the safety regulations of grinding machinery.
3. Because the wheel is brittle and fragile, please do not let it be hit, hit, or fall. It should be protected against cold and moisture when stored.
4. When the wheel is installed, it is necessary to find the center of the wheel. At the same time, it should be secured with a flange plate. After loading the flange plate, it should be checked whether the outer circle of the wheel is concentric with the main axis. The wheel has at least one side perpendicular to the center line of the main axis.